Carl Stanley’s JEWELRY CLASS INFORMATION and POLICIES
Please read and understand this information before you register for a jewelry class with Carl Stanley.
• Jewelry making involves fire, chemicals, hand tools and power tools.
• If not performed carefully and responsibly injuries can occur.
• It is important that you read and observe the behavior and dress policies below.
• Be aware of your surroundings at all times while in the studio environment.
Students are expected to conduct themselves with consideration and respect for the instructor, other people in the studio and for the facility at all times. The instructor reserves the right to immediately dismiss from classes (without refund) any persons not acting safely or responsibly. No photos or video can be taken without the express
permission of the instructor. No cell phone use is allowed in the studio. Please take your mobile communications outside.
• Plan to wear all natural fiber clothing; synthetics can burn or melt. Do not wear anything too baggy that might be caught on something or burned.
• No open-toed shoes of any kind are allowed in the studio.
• Long hair must be pulled back.
• Safety glasses are required whenever you are in the studio. If you own safety glasses, please bring them.
The minimum age for participation in these classes is 18.
Class Cancellation Policy
• I reserve the right to cancel classes at any time due to low enrollment, illness or other personal conflicts.
• In the unlikely event that it is necessary to cancel a class, I will notify registered students by phone or email and refund the full tuition amount.
I have read and understand the class policies – Return to Workshop Registration